Ep. 11 - Jason & Pili Yarusi - Moving with Aloha
The energy and passion from today’s guests is truly invigorating and inspiring. Jason & Pili Yarusi are married serial entrepreneurs working in real estate with their company, Yarusi Holdings. They bring incredible passion to everything they do from their daily vlog to their business to their relationship to their young family. We know that you’ll adore these two as much as we do and leave their interview with the boost you need for your day!
- 12:26 | You have to keep moving and keep taking action even when you aren’t getting the results you want. You can’t stay stagnant.
- 14:11 | Take things one step at a time. Don’t be paralyzed by everything you need to do at once. Have a plan and schedule, but also allow for flexibility to get in those critical tasks.
- 17:23 | When faced with conflict with your partner, consider if this issue is really going to matter to you five years from now. If not, move through your feelings, communicate and let it go.
- 20:02 | You have to be open to the direction you’re going to go next and continue to learn from every experience, but you also have to balance that with focusing on what aligns for you and what you can be truly invested in.
- 23:01 | Growing your business bigger doesn’t necessarily make it scarier. Scaling means you can hire a team to help.
- 34:15 | Know your role and stay in your lane. If you’re parents and co-owners in your business, have an understanding of your roles in your work and your family life—not just when things are normal, but also if an emergency (like COVID) happens.
- 40:39 | Focus on getting the best result—not on being right or making assumptions.
- 42:15 | Listen to each other and trust each other. Communicate when something is wrong. Don’t hold it in.
- 43:30 | Know you only have the power to change yourself—not your partner or your circumstances.
- 45:15 | Schedule your time and focus on what’s in front of you. If it’s family time, go all in (no phones or technology). If it’s business time, go all in on that.
- 51:16 | You have to make the most of your time together. Make it special in that moment. If it’s important to you, you’ll make the time to connect.
- 55:40 | Give value to each other and to the world without expecting things in return.
- Learn more about Jason & Pili’s business, Yarusi Holdings.
- Learn more about The Jason and Pili Project through their podcast and daily vlog: Second Cup of Coffee.