Ep. 7 - Part 1 - Mickeli & Allison Bedore - Taking Risks & Having Hope
Mickeli & Allison Bedore are married serial entrepreneurs who left behind their successful corporate careers to start numerous businesses together while also parenting their two amazing kids. Current co-owners of Closers Media, this busy pair may have their hands full, but they certainly still know how to hold onto hope, take risks and have fun.
- 10:03 | If you’re going to go into a partnership with someone, you need to understand where everyone’s heart is at—not just where everyone’s checkbook or skill set is at.
- 14:47 | Design thinking applies to more than just design work
- Recognize what comes naturally to you, but also see the things that you can’t do well. Then, find somebody who can do those things for your business and take care of those people.
- 29:37 | If you are going to build multiple businesses, there needs to be some overlap. Otherwise, make sure that you have your main hustle and your side hustle and don’t mix the two up.
- 41:41 | Don’t get hung up on the “failures” or the ones that don’t work out. You’re always learning something valuable for the future and pivoting into something better.
- Learn more about Mickeli & Allison’s business, Closers Media.
- Tune into Mickeli & Allison’s podcast, Coffee & Closers.
If you’d like to sponsor or advertise with Mixing Business with Pleasure, let’s talk.